Ever wonder why I’ve chosen to jump into family photography with both feet? Why I’ve decided to shoot film when I’m chasing around toddlers or why I really encourage my clients to get their photos printed? This section will help answer those questions and get a better understanding of my heart and passion in the sessions we create together.
Families, Seniors, newborns
There always seems to be a need for family photos. From the yearly Christmas card to the canvas that will sit on the mantle for years. I love to engage with my clients in a way to build a relaxed, enjoyable session. My goal is to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera so all you will have to worry about is which AMAZING image you have to pick to print at the end of our session.
What you get
- 60 to 90 minute session
- A personalized online gallery
- 20 images for you to download or print from your gallery
To have and to hold
It’s your day and every detail should be perfect. But beyond the details the focus should be on the relationships you’ve built and the friends and family you’ve invited to share your day with. The last thing you want to worry about is how your day is being photographed, I would love to work with you to ensure that you can sit back, relax and enjoy every last delicious moment of your wedding day.
**hourly packages available upon request**
What you get
- Full Day coverage for your wedding
- Two photographers
- Complimentary Engagement Session
- USB Drive of retouched digital images
- Custom online gallery to order prints
- Pre-Event Consultation
- 100 Proof Prints
Update your look
Every business, no matter how large or small, needs to have professional images to showcase their work. The images on your website and print media create the first impression for a potential client.
$175 per hour
what you get
- Pre session consultation to define the vision for your business
- An online gallery to view your photos
- 10 images to download, images are $35 per download beyond the initial 10